The show won't go on for the Kardashian clan in the wake of Kim's horrific robbery — at least not for the foreseeable future.
Filming for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" has been placed "on hold indefinitely" in the aftermath of Kim Kardashian allegedly getting robbed at gunpoint in Paris late Sunday evening, Us Weekly is reporting.
Kardashian, 35, reemerged in New York City on Thursday morning after staying out of the spotlight since her return to America three days ago.
24 photos view gallery Kardashian Khaos: Kim Kardashian beefs up her security after armed robbery
"They had several security guards with them and only had two SUVs to take them to the airport," an insider told Us Weekly.
Kim’s guard filed for bankruptcy for his security company in July
Their low-key exit comes two days after People magazine reported Kardashian was rethinking her public appearance after blaming herself for the robbery since she often flaunted her $4.5 million engagement ring on social media.
"This incident is making her question everything. How she dresses, what she does," a source told the magazine.
Kardashian fled to New York on Monday morning after five thieves reportedly invaded her Paris bedroom, gagged and bound her in the bathroom and made off with more than $10 million worth of jewelry.
Upon landing at the Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, the reality star was ushered back into New York City by a sprawling motorcade featuring at least eight SUVs and multiple bodyguards.
Hillary Clinton weighs in on Kim Kardashian’s robbery
She recently rescheduled an upcoming makeup tutorial in Dubai in the wake of the robbery, and plans to cancel other previously planned public appearances spanning the next few weeks, a different source told Us Weekly.
"She feels safer in L.A. and wants to be home with her family," the insider said.
Send a Letter to the Editor